Additional Info

  • Procedure Summary A smile is 80% of your presentation. No one has told us what the remaining 20% is. A smile makeover is one that can transform your look and your attitude. It is as much art as it is science. GME guarantees the finest quality work by dentists who have mastered the art of dentistry. A smile makeover could be achieved in various ways. GME affiliated dentists will go over your choices with their costs. Each procedure has its own duration. The decision on how to achieve your desired results is strictly yours. Call GME. You will always smile after you do: 714-660-4748

Additional Info

  • Procedure Summary No more ugly teeth or gaps in your mouth. GME replaces them with a beautiful smile. An implant will take care of either. A dental implant is a thin titanium peg that is inserted surgically in the jawbone. After a short period it grafts to the bone. Dental implants can be used to support a number of dental prostheses, including crowns, implant-supported bridges or dentures. Dental implants improve appearance, improve speech, make eating easier, improve oral health, and are very durable. GME uses the finest materials and experienced, artistic and board certified dentists either in Costa Rica or in Dubai. Call GME. You will always smile after you do : 714-660-4748